Modern Real Estate Practice, 20th Edition
Fillmore W. Galaty, Wellington J. Allaway, and Robert C. Kyle
Dearborn Real Estate Education is very excited to announce the release of Modern Real Estate Practice, 20th Edition. With the release of this new edition, Dearborn’s flagship collection continues to set the standard of excellence for real estate prelicensing education. This latest edition has some exciting new features and products, and it has been updated to maintain current legislation and market information. Whether you are a student or instructor, you can trust Dearborn to help you succeed with over 50 years of experience in real estate education!
Textbook, 561 pages
Retail Price: $59.41
- Chapter overviews introduce the topic and set the stage for learning
- Integrated math examples and a math FAQ section
- New “In Practice” examples that apply real estate topics to everyday practice
- Internet links for access to informational websites
- Sample exams with answer rationales
- Unit summaries with key point reviews and end-of-chapter quizzes
- Glossary with page references
- Complete set of Instructor Resources for classroom use
- Online course with more than 100 graphics and interactive exercises to keep students engaged and focused while reinforcing important concepts
In addition to the updated Modern Real Estate Practice (MREP) textbook, Dearborn has created a robust assortment of ancillary products you can add to your curriculum to provide the best foundation possible for aspiring real estate professionals.